Vaccines at the SSU Health Clinic are free and available to the public. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian who can give consent for the vaccination.
Vaccine clinics are held each Mondays 2:30-4:30 pm and Wednesdays 9 am-4:30 pm. Other days and times are available. Call (740) 351-3608 for information or schedule during any clinic hours using the link below.
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine – available to anyone 18 and older on a walk-in basis.
- Pfizer vaccine – available to anyone 12 years and older during walk-in clinics or by appointment during clinic hours.
- Moderna vaccine – available to anyone 18 years and older during walk-in clinics or by appointment during clinic hours.
- Ohio Vaccine Provider Search
- Portsmouth City Health Department COVID-19 Line: (740) 352-7020