The purpose of this webpage is to provide all the forms that faculty need to apply for Faculty Development Funds in order to obtain an advanced degree, faculty enrichment opportunities, or for approval of a sabbatical leave as stated in the current SEA CBA Article 16 Section 5 (Faculty Development), Section 6 (Off-campus Tuition Reimbursement), Section 7 (On-Campus Undergraduate Tuition Waiver), Section 8 (On-Campus Graduate Tuition Waiver), and paid professional leave as listed in Article 17 Section 1(F)(G).