Why is getting a college degree a good plan?
Earning a college degree puts your child on track to earning $1 million more over the lifetime of their career.
College is a good investment during “normal” times, and that’s even more true now. The pandemic has brought to light careers that will always be essential, in-demand, and pay well — nursing and health care professions, counseling, computer science & technology, teaching, science, engineering technologies, business, finance and math.
Here’s why Shawnee State University is the best choice:
- Shawnee State has nationally-ranked and regionally recognized programs that will get your student ready for careers of tomorrow.
- Shawnee State combines high quality education with one of the lowest tuition rates in Ohio — a low tuition that is guaranteed to stay the same for four years!
- More than 3 out of every 5 Shawnee State students are the first in their families to go to college.
- Helping students succeed is our top priority — and something we do more than talk about. We offer unique professional advising, tutoring, career counseling, and personalized support through our Student Success Center and other student services on campus.
- Shawnee State is making college possible with more than $2 million in scholarships, open admission, low tuition, and professional financial aid assistance.