What is Handshake?
Handshake gives SSU students access to:
- Internships and job opportunities
- On-campus interviews
- SSU career fairs, recruiting events, and other events
- Appointments with career advisors in SSU Career Services
Who can use it?
- Students from any SSU program of study can find plenty of opportunities, with thousands of jobs listed.
- Alumni have access to all of Handshake.
- Faculty can contact SSU Career Services for information about using Handshake in the classroom.
- Employers can post Jobs and Internships.
Recent Jobs & Internships on Handshake
Help + Tutorials
Self-guided tutorials are available on the Handshake website for:
Contact us at email@example.com, call (740) 351-3027, or stop by the SSU Career Services office in Massie Hall, Room 124.