Change of Legal Name

Change of legal name via marriage or other legal action, should be reported to the Student Business Center. You must complete the the following form and provide proper documentation:

Legal Name Change Request

A preferred name (first and middle only) may be changed in the Student Business Center without documentation by completing the following form:

Preferred Name Change Request

Change of Address

Students who change their address during the semester should immediately report that change to the Student Business Center, University Center 2nd Floor. Students can no longer change a permanent address via the MySSU website. You must complete the following form:

Change Address Request