Withdrawal from the University

Withdrawal from the University is defined as dropping all classes on or after the earliest start date of any of your classes taken during the session/semester. This means all regular Shawnee State University classes for which you are registered.

You must go to the Student Business Center to initiate the withdrawal process. If you have any questions about withdrawing from the university, please reach out to the Student Business Center at (740) 351-4357 or

Consult the Academic Calendar Important Dates for deadlines.

Any student receiving Title IV financial aid should seek advisement from the Office of Financial Aid prior to processing a complete withdrawal.