- Are you currently doing a field experience during the spring or summer semesters?
- Is this experience relevant to your major?
- Is your experience 45+ miles from SSU?
- Do you need money for gas, housing, or other costs?
- Are you a full-time student who has successfully completed 30+ credit hours?
You may qualify for an SSU Works grant to support your field experience!
How to apply:
- If you haven’t already, you will need to activate your free Handshake account. View activation instructions.
- Select “Career Center” at top right.
- Select “Experiences.”
- Select “Request an Experience.”
- Choose “SSU Works” for Experience Type.
- Choose the correct “Term.”
- Skip to “Employer” and enter “Shawnee State University.”
- Skip to “Job” and Enter “Field Experience.”
- Skip to the General section, and complete all required fields.
- Select “Request Experience.”
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Workforce Development office at (740) 351-3322.