What is Limitless Launch?
Limitless Launch is a program that prepares juniors, seniors, and newly graduated students with disabilities to enter the workforce successfully.
As part of Limitless Launch, students will receive training and feedback on how to:
- Create professional resumes and cover letters
- Post high-quality professional social media profiles on LinkedIn and Handshake
- Use networks and web tools to search for employment
- Learn about and apply for Schedule A jobs for hiring advantages
- Apply to the Workforce Recruitment Program for Schedule A job seekers
- Attend an etiquette meal and learn social skills for work related dining experiences
- Understand and successfully advocate for rights in the workforce, including any accommodations that participants have a legal right to receive
- Prepare an interview-ready portfolio complete with personalized information for HR onboarding
In addition, participants who complete specific objectives will receive:
- A free professional headshot
- A professional padfolio upon program exit or first interview
- Limitless Launch cords for graduation
- Other free benefit such as meals, coffee, and prizes.
Who is eligible to participate?
Any student who qualifies for accessibility services at Shawnee State University that is a junior, senior, or who has recently completed their degree.
To enroll, please fill out our Limitless Launch program registration.