Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities (OOD)
Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities (OOD) is the state agency that helps individuals with disabilities get and keep careers. OOD serves individuals with physical, intellectual, sensory disabilities, and mental health disabilities. In the 2022-23 school year, all eligible students working with ODD in the Ohio College 2 Career Program will also receive up to $500 per year for tuition or college-related expenses.
To learn more about student eligibility and to participate in the program, please contact Scott Jolly at: email@example.com. You may call (740) 354-7951 to talk with OOD about getting started, or if an online self-referral process is desired, visit OODWorks.com.
Further information about OOD and its services is available at ood.ohio.gov.
- American Association for People with Disabilities
- Disability Rights Advocates
- National Disability Rights Network
- Disability Advocacy Organization - TASH
- Comparison of ADA, IDEA, and 504
- International Disability Laws Index
- A Guide to Disability Rights Laws
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- IDEA Parent Hub
Enforcement of Disability Law
- Department of Labor, Civil Rights Center
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Office for Civil Rights | U.S. Department of Education