Links of Interest
- The Working Mom’s Guide to Going Back to School (PDF) by www.allnursingschools.com
- American Association of University Women
- League of Women Voters
- National Coalition for Women and Girls in Education
- National Organization of Women
- National Women's History Project
- National Women's Law Center
- Women's Centers Offices at American Colleges and Universities
- Women's Studies Programs, Departments & Research Centers
- National Women's Hall of Fame
- National Women's Health Network
- National Women’s Studies Association
- Southwestern Ohio Council for Higher Education, Women’s Centers Committee
- DrugRehab.com is a free online resource that provides information about addiction and mental health issues.
- Institute for Women's Policy Research
The Institute conducts rigorous research and disseminates its findings to the needs of women, promote public dialogue, and strengthen families, communities, and societies.
- Institute on Women
The mission of The Institute on Women is to improve the lives of the 5.9 million women and girls in Ohio by serving as a data-rich resource for strategic change.
- National Issues Forum
National Issues Forums (NIF) is a network of civic, educational, and other organizations, and individuals, whose common interest is to promote public deliberation in America.
Portsmouth Area Organizations
American Association of University Women (AAUW), Portsmouth Branch
Contact: Varinia Lewis, Membership Chair
Portsmouth/Scioto County League of Women Voters
Contact: Luanne Valentine, Co-President; Carroll McShane, Co-President
Phone: (740) 858-4302
Website: LWV Of Portsmouth/Scioto Co.
Southern Ohio Shelter/Southern Ohio Task Force On Domestic Violence
2315 Grant Street
Portsmouth, Ohio 45662
Toll Free: 1-800-570-1819
TTY only:(740) 456-4231