Week 1: Make a Visual Impact.
- Head Shot
- Custom LinkedIn URL
- Interesting Professional Background
Week 2: Paste in Resume Elements.
- Experience, Education, Volunteer Work, Interests
Week 3: Add Skills, About, and Featured Sections.
- Add 10 Skills and Connect to Experiences
- Add Featured Content
- Plan to Attend “Elevator Pitch Workshop” or Create About and Headline Sections
Week 4: Connect with Others and Gather Endorsements.
- Make 20+ Connections
- Send your LinkedIn URL to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered into our drawing
Complete the challenge and send your LinkedIn URL to email@example.com to be entered to win a $25 gift card. The deadline to email your URL is April 3.
If you have questions, please email Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (740) 351-3027. You may also visit our office in Massie 124.
Watch our social media for more chances to win!
Stay connected with our social media to learn of our contests and opportunities to win prizes! We offer several chances throughout each semester.
Congratulations to our winners this semester! These students watched one of our career-related videos and scored at least 70% on the quiz to be entered into a drawing for a Barnes & Noble gift card.
- Kaitlyn Jurado won our Graduate School Contest.
- Carissa Link won our Resume & Cover Letter Contest.
- Andrea Chalfan won our Major Exploration & Career Planning Contest.