The Department of Rehabilitation and Sport Professions at Shawnee State includes occupational therapy assistant, physical therapist assistant, and sports studies programs, as well as a master's program in occupational therapy. Each of these programs prepare students to excel in these growing, high-demand professions. Explore our website, and if you have any questions or would like to meet with an advisor, please feel free to contact me.
Dr. Barbara Warnock
Chair, Department of Rehabilitation and Sport Professions
- Occupational Therapy Assistant Associate's Degree
- Occupational Therapy Bachelor's-to-Master's 3+2
- Occupational Therapy Master's Degree
- Post-Professional Occupational Therapy Doctorate (Online)
- Physical Therapist Assistant Associate's Degree