Welcome to Shawnee State University! We are delighted to have you as a member of our team.
We look forward to your success at Shawnee State University. This page was designed to serve as an informational guide through the new hire process. If you have questions, please contact our office at (740) 351-3420.
- Onboarding Guide: Executive (PDF)
- Onboarding Guide: Administrative, ATSS, DPS, & Support Staff (PDF)
- Onboarding Guide: Faculty (In Development)
- New Hire Paperwork Guide (PDF)
- Regular Employment New Hire Paperwork
For New Employees:
- Organizational Structure (PDF)
- Who’s Who (PDF)
- FERPA Training and Acknowledgement Form
- Policy & Procedure Reference Guide (PDF)
- Retirement Election Form (PDF)
- Make Benefit Elections Job Aid (PDF)
- BearTrax Quick Guide: Faculty & Staff (PDF)
- Cisco Phone Training and Voicemail Set-up Guide (PDF)
- BearTrax Job Aids
- Performance Management Information
- New Hire Paperwork Guide(PDF)
- Temporary Employment New Hire Paperwork
- Job Categories for VRCFA Workers (PDF)
For information regarding student employment, please refer to our Student Employment web page.