Applications for admission to the Occupational Therapy Bachelors to Master’s 3+2 program will be accepted through April 1.
Applying for Admission
The Occupational Therapy Bachelors to Master’s 3+2 program at Shawnee State is a selective degree requiring an additional application. To be considered for admission to the program:
- Have a High School GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Have an ACT score of 25 in Math and composite ACT score of 26
- Apply to attend Shawnee State University using our Undergraduate application.
- Complete our Graduate application, since you will be admitted as both an undergraduate student and a graduate student at Shawnee State. The application fee has been postponed until year 3 of the program.
- Complete 20 volunteer hours with a licensed Occupational Therapist. Volunteer evaluation form(s) must be completed by (an) OTR/L and submitted to SSU Graduate School.
Address to send completed documents:
SSU Graduate School
940 2nd Street
Portsmouth, OH 45662
Our Graduate School Administrator, Bobbi Madden, can also assist with questions. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org or (740) 351-3177.