Select the appropriate application from below.
Application for Freshman Admission (PDF)
(print and mail PDF to SSU Office of Admission, 940 Second Street, Portsmouth, OH 45662)
Health Science Program Application
- Associate Degree Nursing Program
- Baccalaureate Nursing Program, BSN Pathway Program
- RN to BSN Program
- Dental Hygiene Program
- Medical Laboratory Technology Program
- Physical Therapist Assistant Program
- Radiologic Technology Program
- Respiratory Therapy Program
- Occupational Therapy Assistant Program
Shawnee State University does not discriminate in admission, access, or treatment in programs and activities or employment policies or practices on the basis of race, creed, sex, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or disability. Inquiries regarding sex discrimination or harassment may be directed to the Title IX Coordinator at (740) 351-3484. Inquiries about disability services may be directed to the ADA Coordinator at (740) 351-3276.