Your future starts here. Select the application that best fits you and let's get started.
First Time in College Application
Guest/Non-Degree/Certificate Only Application
Health Science Program Application
- Associate Degree Nursing Program
- Baccalaureate Nursing Program, BSN Pathway Program
- RN to BSN Program
- Dental Hygiene Program
- Medical Laboratory Technology Program
- Physical Therapist Assistant Program
- Radiologic Technology Program
- Respiratory Therapy Program
- Occupational Therapy Assistant Program
Shawnee State University does not discriminate in admission, access, or treatment in programs and activities or employment policies or practices on the basis of race, creed, sex, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or disability. Inquiries regarding sex discrimination or harassment may be directed to the Title IX Coordinator at (740) 351-3484. Inquiries about disability services may be directed to the ADA Coordinator at (740) 351-3276.