Sending Transcripts to Shawnee State University
Did you attend a state (public) university in Ohio or a community college? When ordering a transcript from your prior school, request that your transcript(s) be sent electronically. Sending paper transcripts by mail or overnight delivery will delay processing time.
For all other institutions, if your school offers electronic delivery, choose that option to avoid processing delays. If ordering a transcript online, select Shawnee State University as a recipient. In the absence of a list of universities to select, please have your transcript sent to the Office of Admission at the address below.
If your school does not offer electronic delivery, please have your transcript(s) mailed to the respective address below:
Transcripts should not be delivered by the student or sent to other addresses on campus. Doing so will prevent acceptance of the transcript as official, and a transfer credit evaluation will not be completed.
Transfer Credit Reports
- Understanding Your Transfer Credit Report (PDF) (available soon)
Transfer Student Services
- View how courses transfer and apply toward a degree program at Transferology
- SSU Transfer Evaluation System
- Transfer Credit Coordinator List (available soon)
- Transfer Credit Coordinator Handbook (available soon)
- Shawnee State Transfer Credit Policy (available soon)
- Transfer Credit Types (available soon)
- International Transfer Credit (available soon)
- Prior Learning Assessment