The following must be met in order to be a tutor:
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0, and a minimum session GPA of 2.5.
- Earned B or higher in each course that you tutor. Only 1-3 different subject areas can be tutored each semester and must have been taken within two years of tutoring.
- Complete a successful "open" interview during the first week of classes.
- Completion of 1 hour tutor training and necessary HR paperwork.
- Required to tutor a minimum of 5 hours a week and will not exceed 16 hours in a week.
- Tutor will be required to keep a brief session log of each tutoring session.
- Tutor will be responsible for learning AccuTrack system and teaching tutee's how to log in.
- Allow a picture to be taken to upload to AccuTrack so tutees can recognize you at the first session.
- Attend all scheduled tutoring sessions, but can cancel with at least two hour notice due to illness. (Maximum cancellation-3x per semester).
Please complete the following form. You will be contacted through your shawnee MyMail email account.