Business Travel Information

Travel Reimbursement Information

To obtain reimbursement from a University account for travel, an individual must submit their receipts through BearTrax.  In addition, University policy requires that individuals must request approval for overnight travel. This is also done through the BearTrax system.

Visit the following link to obtain the job aids for the above processes:





Controller’s Office

Contact Information

Controller’s Office
940 Second Street
Portsmouth, OH 45662

(740) 351-3265
(740) 351-3416

Page maintained by Marketing and Communications.