Enrollment for the Summer 2023 Payment plan will begin 4/6/2023.
The Tuition Payment Plan is available through a service called CashNet. You can access CashNet through your MySSU account. (Visit the Student tab, select Billing Information)
Students beginning Summer 2023 can enroll in the payment plan and make their first payment starting May 3, 2023.
Need help getting started?
Call the Office of the Bursar at (740) 351-4287 and select option #2. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and help you get started!
How to enroll:
- Login to MySSU
- Click on the Student tab
- On the left-hand side of the student toolbar select Billing Information
- Under My Account Info select Go to CASHNet
- Select Enroll in Payment Plans to enroll in the Payment Plan.
Note: Enrollment for the Summer 2023 Payment plan will begin 4/6/2023.
- Follow CashNet’s steps to finish enrolling in your plan
Do not make any payments through CashNet or at Shawnee State University’s Student Business Center until you are ready to enroll in CashNet’s Payment Plan.
Enrollment Fee associated with the Payment Plan
- There will be a $35 payment plan enrollment fee per term which is paid directly to CashNet (not charged to the student account)
- A fee may be assessed for each late payment by CashNet ($10 late fee)
Payments are due the 1st Wednesday of each month by 4:30 pm.
Shawnee State Main Campus
SSU Online Campus (ECampus) First Session:
|5/3/23 by 4:30 pm||Pay in full or enroll in the Payment Plan and pay 1/3 of your balance due|
|6/7/23 by 4:30 pm||Pay the second installment on your payment plan|
|7/5/23 by 4:30 pm||Pay remaining balance|
SSU Online Campus (ECampus) Second Session:
These dates apply only for students enrolled in SSU Online Campus
|6/22/23 by 4:30 pm||Pay in full or enroll in the Payment Plan and pay 50% of your balance due|
|7/20/23 by 4:30 pm||Pay remaining balance|
Questions about the Payment Plan?
Call the Office of the Bursar at (740) 351-4287 and select option #2.