The SSU Health Clinic is managed by King’s Daughters Medical Center. To view testing results, you will first need to create a MyChart account or download the MyChart app to access your medical record. This is used for all services provided through the SSU Health Clinic.
Create a MyChart Account
How to activate KDMC MyChart:
Visit mychart.kdmc.net and select SIGN UP NOW.
Or, if you received an email from KDMC, you can follow the directions below.
How to activate KDMC MyChart from an email:
- Click on Use this link to signup for MyChart now in the email and follow the directions.
- Verify your identity by entering your social security number and date of birth.
- Choose a username and password.
- Select if you want email and/or text notifications and enter your email and mobile phone.
- Select if you accept or decline the Terms and Conditions. If you select decline your registration will be voided.
Download the MyChart App
Download MyChart from Google Play or the App Store:
- After launching the app, narrow your search for an organization by state by selecting “Kentucky”
- Choose King's Daughters Medical Center from the organizations and follow the prompts.
- Access preferences in the upper right corner if you want to enable screen shots while using MyChart.
- Login with your username and password or set up an account.
Access Your Medical Record
How to see your COVID-19 test results in MyChart:
- Log in to MyChart through the App or at mychart.kdmc.net
- Click on “Health” and select “test results” from the drop down menu.
- Look for SARS-COV-2 in the test column.
- Click on SARS-COV-2, or any test you want to view. Results are available in the “Details” or “Past Results” tabs.
If you have questions or concerns, contact the SSU Health Team at (740) 351-3276.