These presentations are voiced-over and include an optional quiz at the end of each presentation.
Complete the quiz associated with the weekly email for a chance to win prizes!
The Career Services office hosts presentations on topics regarding professional skill building, including creating a resume, interviewing, effective communication, leadership, budgeting and more.
Download the presentation, open it, then start the slideshow to enable the audio. Click on the link on the "quiz" slide of each presentation to complete quiz composed of 10-15 questions each.
- Applying for Federal Jobs & Internships (PPTX)
- Budgeting 101 (PPTX)
- Choosing a Major (PPTX)
- Dining Etiquette (PPTX)
- Dress for Success (PPTX)
- Conducting a Full-Time Job Search (PPTX)
- Getting a Part-Time Job (PPTX)
- Graduate School 101 (PPTX)
- Interviewing 101 (PPTX)
- Networking 101 (PPTX)
- Preparing for Career Fairs (PPTX)
- Resume and Cover Letter 101 (PPTX)
- Transitioning from College (PPTX)
- The Value of LinkedIn (PPTX)
- Weighing the Job Offer (PPTX)
- What is Career Development(PPTX)
- Your Career Development Starts Now (PPTX)
Guest Speaker Lectures
Don't see what you are looking for? Contact Career Services by calling (740) 351-3027, or by email at email@example.com for more information about presentations we offer.