Priority registration for both Summer & Autumn 2022 Semesters will take place the week of Mar. 28-Mar. 31.
- A reminder to students – please work with your assigned advisor to build a course schedule that helps you progress to graduation on time. If you need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Student Success Center or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All registering students should review their degree and major information in MySSU for accuracy before their registration date. Inaccurate information can result in further issues with your financial aid.
If your information is inaccurate, fill out a Change of Major form online or in-person in the Student Business Center.
Registration will open each day at 12:30 am.
Monday, March 28
- Seniors (90+ credit hours)
- Graduate students
- Student Veterans
- Student Athletes
- Students with Accessibility Needs
Tuesday, March 29
- Juniors (60+ credit hours)
Wednesday, March 30
- Sophomores (30+ credit hours)
Thursday, March 31
- First-Year Students (Fewer than 30 credit hours)
- All Continuing Students
Friday, April 1
- Open Registration Begins