Applications for admission to the Occupational Therapy Bachelors to Master’s 3+2 program will be accepted through July 1.
Applying for Admission
The Occupational Therapy Bachelors to Master’s 3+2 program at Shawnee State is a selective degree requiring an additional application. To be considered for admission to the program:
- Have a High School GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Have an ACT composite score of 25 or higher
- Apply to attend Shawnee State University using our Undergraduate application.
- Complete our Graduate application, since you will be admitted as both an undergraduate student and a graduate student at Shawnee State. The application fee has been postponed until year 3 of the program, and the deadline has been extended to July 1, 2020. (Due to COVID-19)
- Complete 20 volunteer hours with a licensed Occupational Therapist. Volunteer evaluation form(s) (PDF) must be completed by (an) OTR/L and submitted to SSU Graduate Center.
Address to send completed documents:
SSU Graduate Center
940 2nd Street
Portsmouth, OH 45662
Our Graduate Center Administrator, Bobbi Massie, can also assist with questions. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org or (740) 351-3177.