What We Do
We organize events, trips and activities for our members. Many of these events are sponsored by the International Forum and are free for our members.
Some of our past events, activities, and trips include:
- International Students Meet and Greet
- International Film Festival
- Hiking and Camping
- Bowling and Laser Tag Nights
- Trips to Miami, Niagara Falls, Boston, Chicago, New York, King's Island Amusement Park and much, much more!
International Forum gives both international and domestic students the opportunity to meet students from other cultures and make new friends from around the world.
International Forum provides international students with the chance to get a real taste of the U.S. culture and lifestyle, while also sharing their home culture and traditions with others.
International Forum provides domestic students the opportunity to travel around the world without ever leaving the U.S. (or campus, for that matter), the chance to experience other cultures first-hand, and a place to practice their foreign language skills
Above all, the International Forum offers both international and domestic students a chance to have a great time with great people!
International Forum has five officer positions for students.
- President: TJ Cappel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Clement Allou email@example.com
Senior Status: Brandon Prince firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Semester: Denver "Destry" Lowe email@example.com
Spring Semester: Tyler Kerns firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Planner: Brooke Barker email@example.com
- Secretary: Ashley Bianchi firstname.lastname@example.org
These officer positions are open to both domestic and international students. All International Forum members (even new international students!) can run for an open officer position.