Apply Now

Student Employment Application

A. With two exceptions, student employees at Shawnee State University must be registered for twelve or more credit hours and nine for graduate students. The two exceptions relate to summer semester employment and graduating senior status.

B. The immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA) requires the University to obtain employment eligibility forms (1-9) from all employees. You will need to complete this form and provide the required support documents (e.g., social security card and driver's license) to the Human Resources upon hire. See Human Resources if you have any questions.

Fill out my online form.

Page maintained by the department of communications.