Student Career Development provides SSU students and alumni with several opportunities to achieve full-time employment. Explore your options below and start your job search today!
- Attend Jobapalooza (September) and/or JobFest (March). You should come prepared with your resume and dress to impress.
- If you have Facebook, join Student Career Development’s page. Jobs are updated as we hear about them.
- Join Ohio Means Jobs (OMJ). You can set up your OMJ profile to receive emails about jobs in your field.
- Join the Shawnee State University – Alumni Group on LinkedIn. Jobs are posted on the LinkedIn page and can be emailed to you.
- Check your MySSU. Full-time and Part-time jobs are posted on MySSU under the Campus Life tab. Jobs are posted as we receive them.
- Visit Community Action. They might be able to help you get a job or know about job openings. They also have applications from businesses all over Scioto County, so you can fill out your applications and then take them in to various businesses.