The following employers have registered to attend JobFest 2015!
This list will continue to be updated as employers register.
- Adams County Ohio Valley School District
- Adena Health System
- AK Steel
- Alliant Corporation
- Allstar Therapies Inc.
- Belcan Tech Services
- Bimbo Bakeries
- Columbus Ohio Division of Police Recruiting Unit
- Dublin City Schools
- Engineered Profiles LLC
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Federal Correctional Institute
- Flour - B&W Portsmouth LLC
- Goodwill Industries of Southern Ohio, Inc.
- Hamilton County Job and Family Services
- Hillsboro City School
- Holzer Health System
- Interim HealthCare
- ITS Technologies
- Jackson County Broadcasting
- King's Daughters Medical Center
- Lawrence County Board of DD
- Lindsey Wilson College
- Mercy Health
- Ohio Department of Agriculture
- Ohio Department of Natural Resources
- Ohio Department of Taxation
- Ohio Legislative Service Commission
- Ohio State Highway Patrol
- Ohio University
- Papa Johns Pizza
- Plastipak Packaging, Inc Development Group
- Portsmouth City School District
- Premier Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Ramey-Estep Homes, Inc.
- Regal Power Transmission Solutions
- Reliable Staffing Services
- Rent 2 Own
- Scioto Trails
- Social Security Administration
- South Central Ohio Educational Service Center
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
- Springfield City School District
- SRG GLOBAL
- Stanley Electric
- State Electric Supply Company
- State of Ohio - Chillicothe & RCI Correctional Institutions
- Switzerland of Ohio Local School District
- Sysco Cincinnati
- Tanger Outlets
- US Bank
- Wastren Advantage, Inc.
- Weastec Inc
- WesBanco Bank
- Wise Medical Staffing
- World Class Plastics
- YEI Corporation
- Youngstown City Schools
More information on the companies attending JobFest 2015
How do I prepare for a JobFest?
Recruiters say research is the key to a successful job search. Stand out from the crowd by picking up job fair prep materials in advance. Having your resume reviewed by a professional and attending a JobFest prep workshop.
What do I wear?
Suits are recommended, business casual is required. Keep in mind, however, "business casual" does not indicate "classroom casual." Organizations say first impressions count, so give some thought to what you wear.
There are so many organizations present. Where do I begin?
- Develop your personal two minute commercial: a brief overview of you, your background and career interests. Hi, my name is ___ and I noticed that you are recruiting for ___ type of opportunities. I am interested in this position for these reasons.
- Get familiar with the layout: take a moment to review the database of employers and the floor map found in your packet.
- When you are ready, look for the organizations on your list. Introduce yourself with a smile and a handshake and begin your commercial.
- If you are feeling nervous or need a break, stop by the Student Career Development table and we can help you practice or provide self confidence talks.
What should I bring to JobFest?
Bring copies of your resume, portfolio (if you have one), pen and notebook. Bring additional resumes to present to each employer. You will present yourself as a prepared job seeker should the employer request a resume.
To learn more contact Student Career Development at (740) 351-3784 or PeerCareer@shawnee.edu.