Have you thought about furthering your education? Graduate School is a great opportunity to increase your value in the job market and better compete in your desired career field. It often provides you with more relevant and extended coursework. Many career fields, such as those in health and technology, often require graduate-level coursework and degrees when considering job applicants.
Where to Start:
- Being your search by reading the Graduate School Considerations.
- Come into the Student Career Development office to gather resources about graduate school and the application process.
- Make an appointment with Student Career Development staff in order to explore different options.
Graduate Programs at SSU:
Shawnee State University offers several Graduate Programs. Check them out!
Graduate School Resources and Opportunities:
- Graduate School Admission Exam Prep Resources
- The Graduate and Professional School Fair is typically held during fall semester. Check out our updated calendar of events here.
Questions? Contact the Office of Career Development at (740) 351-3027, or by email at: Careers@shawnee.edu