Covering a topic in a class or group dealing with career development? Use one of our recorded presentations.
The Student Career Development office hosts presentations on topics regarding professional skill building, including creating a resume, interviewing, effective communication, leadership, budgeting and more.
Download the presentation, open it, then start the slideshow to enable the audio.
- Budgeting 101 (PPT)
- Choosing a Major & Career (PPTX)
- Dining Etiquette (PPTX)
- Dressing for Success (PPTX)
- Conducting a Full-Time Job Search (PPT)
- Getting a Part-Time Job (PPTX)
- Rock the Interview (PPTX)
- Networking 101 (PPTX)
- Preparing for an Interview
- Preparing for Career Fairs (PPTX)
- Resume and Cover Letter 101 (PPTX)
- Your Career Development Starts Now (PPTX)
Guest Speaker Lectures
Don't see what you are looking for? Contact Student Career Development by calling (740) 351-3027, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about presentations we offer.