Criteria for UIS Projects
University Information Services engages in special Information Technology projects during
the course of the year. The projects currently in an active status are listed below.
In order to manage available resources, UIS has established criteria to differentiate a project from other work in progress. Specifically, an Information Technology project is initiated when the defined scope involves:
1. A set budget that needs to be managed.
2. The involvement of more than one UIS employee.
3. The coordination of contacts external to the department and/or University.
4. A duration greater than one week.
5. Is in alignment with the Strategic Plan.
For more detailed information regarding any of these projects, please
contact Jaime Madden, Project Manager, University Information Services.