Student Success Center
Need a Tutor?
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ACCESSING THE ACCUSL STUDENT SUCCESS CENTER SCHEDULER.
Students will login or register through AccuSL. The user name and password is your Shawnee Student ID number.
1. Go to
2. Click on Login and enter your Student Id number in the user name and password and click OK.
3. Then select Appointments, click on Select a New Appointment.
4. Select a category (Tutoring), then select the activity (Enrolled course that you need a tutor), click NEXT.
5. Select a tutor from tutors listed and the tutors schedule will appear.
6. Click on the day and time that is available. Available times for the tutor are the green boxes and an appointment setup box will open.
7. Select the end time (Amount of time you want to spend with tutor 30-120 minutes) Click OK.
8. Notification box appears Appointment Scheduled Successfully
8. E-Mail automatically sent to your mymail account and the tutor to confirm appointment
Can't find the course that you need a tutor for?
IF THE COURSE THAT YOU NEED A TUTOR FOR IS NOT DISPLAYED IN THE DROP DOWN BOX, PLEASE E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org WITH YOUR NAME, STUDENT ID NUMBER AND COURSE THAT YOU NEED A TUTOR. THE TUTOR COORDINATOR WILL TRY TO FIND YOU A TUTOR AND AN E-MAIL WILL BE SENT.