Records Disposition Approval Form
1. Please fill in all necessary information on the
form. Information about the document can be found in the Records
Inventory Worksheet maintained by your Department or Office. This is
where the Record Series, IUC Retention Code, Description, and
Disposition instructions can be found.
2. The Records Custodian of the Department or Office
should sign the form as the initiator.
3. The Head of the Department or Office should sign the
form indicating approval.
4. Print the form and Sign where indicated.
5. The form should then be submitted to the Records
Manager for approval.
6. Once the Records Manager has approved of the
disposition, he/she will return a copy of the form to the respective
Department or Office. At that time, disposition of the record may occur.
For more information on records retention, please contact
Katy Mathuews, Records