What to expect from Pre-Med Day
Day is an opportunity for you and your family to learn about the
pre-professional medical program at Shawnee State University.
Registration begins at 9:30am in Clark Memorial Library.
Sessions include the
- Abra Cadaver - A sneak peek into advanced human anatomy while
visiting our cadaver lab
- Weird Science - Discussion on the undergraduate
research opportunities available at SSU
- Movin' On Up - Learn about
requirements for entrance into professional schools and learn about the
experiences of our program alumni who are currently in medical or other
- What's Up, Doc? - Meet local physicians who are
Shawnee State alumni
- How Do I Get There? - See what it is like to be a
SSU student; with answers to your questions about scheduling, the MCAT,
student life, and more.