This free breakfast event is open to all businesses, consumers and student community.
Shawnee State University will host Better Business Bureau’s (BBB) event: “Your BBB: 100 Years Strong” Thursday, October 15 from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. in the Sodexo Ballroom of the University Center.
This free breakfast event is open to all businesses, consumer and student community as a way to introduce BBB and how they build trust in the marketplace. The special satellite feed features BBB staff members from downtown Cincinnati office that will be ready to answer questions from the audience.
BBB public relations specialist, Sandra Guile, will be moderating the event. Cincinnati BBB staff members will provide:
- An overview of how BBB shines the light on business and charities
- How BBB provides free consumer reviews
- Explains the non-biased rating systems
- Describes the accredited business programs that give small businesses valuable marketing benefits
- Describes the Torch Awards
- Explains behind-the-scenes work in advertising review and dispute resolution
Reservations are required to attend the event and the deadline will be Monday, October 12. Participants interested in attending may call Guile at (513) 639-9126 or by email at email@example.com.
Breakfast and free materials will be available at the event. Please visit the web site for further information at www.bbb.org.
For more information on the event, please contact the SSU Office of Event and Conference Services at (740) 351-3390 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.