Continue Your Education at Shawnee State University

Private school experience. Public school price.

If you are searching for the right university to complete your program – and ultimately your degree - we invite you to talk to our transfer coordinator at Shawnee State University. Transfer scholarships are available.

Call Justin Malone at (740) 351-3228 to get started.

Three easy steps to transfer:

  1. Complete the Transfer Application for Admission.
  2. Contact each college or university previously attended to request your official transcripts be sent directly to Shawnee State.
  3. Submit high school transcripts and results of the ACT or SAT. Applicants age 21 or over are exempt from providing SAT or ACT scores.

Page maintained by Marketing and Communications.